Call for Nominations
It's time to elect your new SCRID Officers for the 2023 - 2025 term. Please submit nominations and/or letters of intent to serve on the elections committee.
Candidates sought for the following positions:
- Vice President
- Member-at-Large (MAL) Deaf
- Member-at-Large (MAL) Diversity Representative
- Member-at-Large (MAL) Deaf Parented Sign Language Interpreter
- Detailed here under Leadership Descriptions - Board of Directors.
or Associate member in good standing with the National RID and SCRID
for at least one year immediately prior to 01 July 2023;
- Ability to attend 75% of meetings (approximately 4 meetings are held per year)
- Nomination or endorsement by another current SCRID member in good standing
- Statement of intent to run for office, stating the position desired (to be published in ballot. Please provide statement in English and ASL)
- Resumé indicating qualification for office
- Verification of RID certified or associate membership
Submissions due Wednesday, 1 March 2023
Thank you for your participation!